Friday, April 27, 2007

Me fighting with a stump


This is a old fight i have been putting off for a long time, i cut that tree down about 7 years ago and i have not touched it since, well i thought it was time to kick its ass and i did, this stump was swamp oak and was hard as a brick, i hoped it would die but it just got harder.Like so many things i have just stoped and turned my back on well its time to live agine, I gave up on life and just shut down for a long time, just did what i had to only, no fun and did nothing but work, well got my bike back and its time to come out of my shell, going to do some riding and fishing, and just want to spend time with good friends and find better friends, i plan to be me and if people don't like it they know were the door is. But things are good made peace with myself and things between me and my wife are fair since we called it quits, i have got a lot of things done i have put off for a long time, like this stump. got all the wood fixed on the back of the house and work is going good, and every single day i work on becomming a better me, now all i need is time and a good set of arms to hold me sometime and life would be great. Well to all have a wonderful day and treat those women right, you might wake to find them gone...eddie

6 comments:

Ranting said...

Glad to see you back in the swing of things!

Eddie said...

thanks, it been a while since i felt like me..

MarmiteToasty said...

oy eddie, get ya arse over here and tackle me apple tree stump thats in the middle of me little lawn...... ya know, the apple tree that I felled and it fell through me neighbours fence lol...... all the other huge stumps from me huge shrubs all sprouted new shoots and now most have regrown :)

Glad to see you so positive :) and new maties are always a sign of regrowth............

:) slater matie........ smile and the world smiles with ya, cry and ya still have to wash the bloody dishes......

x

Eddie said...

toasty-thanks dear i feel better inside and that stump nearly wipped me behind, have to rest up before working on another one, working on my shed now trying to get things cleaned up...

Your Friend said...

yeah.. some people suddenly show their true oclours.. I've been through that too, Eddie.. with friends suddenly not being friends, I mean. S'pose you can't let it bother you too much..

Was gonna mail you.. but I confess I've mislaid your email address.. if you still have mine, drop me a line, and I'll get in touch then, ok?

Deb said...

I ache right along with you...there's some of us women who weren't treated quite right who are going it alone. I still go in and out of my shell...we split in '98. But we'd been together since we were 14...best friends who grew up together. That's the kind of stuff you never get over...you just learn to do it differently. It's just not easy...too many disposable relationships these days. Finding that deep down quality seems almost impossible. I really feel what you're saying.