Saturday, June 02, 2007

What i've done- a song-linkin park


I heard this song the other day and loved the words, linkin park is a great band in the way they put so much in there songs....
In this farewell
there's no blood
there's no alibi
cause i've drawn regret
from the truth
of a thousand lies
so let mercy come
and wash away
what i've done
I've faced myself
to cross out i've become
Erase myself
and let go of what i've done
put to rest what you thought
of me well i cleaned this slate
with the hands of uncertainty
For what i've done i'll start again
And whatever pain may come
today this ends i'm forgiving
What i've done
I've faced myself to cross out
what i've become, erase myself
and let go of what i've done...
I listen to this song and it let me know what i need to do with me, its time to let go of all the pain i blame my self for, time to let go and move on with life, to live again and to find what i've lost in life, Me

8 comments:

Ranting said...

You said it Eddie!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Eddie. I came over here from Enemy's blog.
You have a really nice blog here, a lot of good things to say, it would seem.
Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time, but I'm so glad to hear that you're making the best of it and learning from it. That's the best any of us can do, isn't it? Good luck with that.

Eddie said...

ranting- thanks dear need the support right now

anne- thanks for stopping by newbees always welcome here, thanks for the words and feel welcome any time..

Deb said...

yes, as anne said, it's a "learning" experience, this life we live. We do things and then, when we look back, we take what we can from them and move forward. You sound like such a good man...I hope you move past all this stuff you're in.

MarmiteToasty said...

(((((((eddie))))))))) one tiptoe at a time... I know thats the old cliche (and that aint even spelt right lol)...... time now for YOU..... hugs xxxxxxx

Eddie said...

Deb-thanks for the post, i feel i get better every day, things are moving along in life...


toasty- good to see you dear, love the mouse story, looks like your son had him tame, he would have made a good pet,hehehe

Pink said...

I hope for your happiness and laughter, eddie, dear.
xx
pinks

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.