Sunday, June 10, 2007

More pictures of greg for tiffany




Tif no matter what any one ever says about your dad, know dear that he touched the life's of many people and made there life's better for knowing him, he was funny, and one hell of a friend, he was smart and loved to fish and shrimp, but most of all dear he was a man with a heart as big as the world, he gave all to what he did in life and he loved his children with all that he was, if we went some where fishing , me him, and al we took als camper and shrimped all nite, he loved to joke and know dear that he watches over you even now, when you get older and want to know more about your dad call me and some of the storys i could tell will put a big smile on your face, know that he was like my brother and that i loved him, know that when life was at a low for me he was there for me, he was a good man in a world of fools dear...eddie

1 comment:

Pink said...

a lovely tribute, eddie.
xx
pinks