Sunday, April 15, 2007

What now


Well after 15 years of being a husband i now find myself free, and it crossed my mind what do free men do, well i guess i could ride my bike really fast but its to cold, so at 48 i now start a new life, need to work on the body so plan to start working out, really need to stop smoking, but hard to do, not in bad shape but could use a little toning here and there, guess i could cut my hair but i like it long, so won't do that . I guess i will have to think on it a while to see what the old mind comes up with, guess i could chase wild women but that will be way down the road, for right now just plan on working on me and living life, do some fixing up on the house and just see what life is all about, lost love twice and i really don,t see a third time in my life so i will just spend time with me for a while and work on my mobile car service, things i want to do in life i always want to do them with my wife but we never did any thing so now i will do them alone.
I love the beach and walking on it at night, the moon and stars over the water is great, the ships way out there with there lights in the dark are cool, just to go places and to do things will be a change, maybe meet new people and become part of the human chain agine, our beach has many little shops to go threw and all kind of food places so its also nice in the day time. Well any way we shall see what life brings my way and just be happy in the thought that i work on me dayly to become a better person and thats all i can do...eddie

8 comments:

~d said...

Hiya Eddie,
I should go back and read your older (recent) posts. But I am going to guess there has been a major change in your life. You sound stable about it in this post. (hang in there!)

~d

Enemy of the Republic said...

Just found your blog. You seem very cool. I will come back to read more.

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you so much for stopping by my blog. you sound like you are at a real crossroads in your life. you sound very upbeat and hopeful. i hope to read more of your journey.

Eddie said...

Hey d, yea i would say there have been a lot of changes

EOTR- Thanks for stopping by aways like new people to visit.

Andromeda-Always try to look ahead and hope for the best, its all i can do

Zen Wizard said...

Go and see the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg.

Justgivemepeace said...

Look for the bridge.....
And if its over a dune, scrunch your toes in the sand and climb it,
if it's a concrete monster, crank that bike up and take it....
if it's an oasis...
squench your eyes and pretend....

Roadtrips are sometimes hard on our hearts, tough on our skin, but often good for the soul...

travel safe....

Pink said...

at 41 I've been single all my life and there are some definate advantages to it. Whatever you've been for 15 years its hard to be something else - for me - its always hard to do relationships because I'm independant and I have a very low tolerance for drama. But trust me - there are great things about being single and chasing wild women isn't the greatest of them. I hope you'll find ways to manage the loneliness - thats really the only downside. But finding other single friends is the key.

I like Wiz's advice to go see the Dali museum. Also there is a hotel there the Don Cesar which is mega expensive, but I took myself out for dinner there and had some fab fish with mango dish. Its always good to treat yourself to special dates. Why not - whether single or alone - we are the person we will spend the most time with anyway!

Hang in there my friend and come see me in London - we'll have some fun. If I get to Jax soon I'll be looking for the cuppa joe.

xx
pinks

Dizzie said...

LOVE the cat in the hat-thingie on this post!

Dr Suess my ass!

LOL