Monday, April 09, 2007

A new day


Well the day started early and had to go service trucks, but all is going well, starting to get back in to life and look at things in a different light, i feel in a way i have lifted a weight off my head by letting go of the past, now i can only do the best i can and for those who think so low of me, well too bad you may think i'am a peace of shit but at least i took care of the things i had too and did not run away, made sure i worked and took care of my kids and stayed here when most people would have run a long time of go, but enought with that shit it is not worth the time to think about it. Right now at this point in time i feel good about myself and thats all i can do, work is good and my mind feels better all the time, i work on me dayly and that is a good thing, I am now taking time to see the world around me and to see things i never took time to see, I have lived in a please everyone but my self world for so long that i forgot about the most important things in life.
I love doing things for my kids and my friends, like fixing bikes and just taking time to smell a rose, or walk threw the grass with my shoes off, or just to smile at people, i look forward to the summer and riding my bike agine or just sitting on the beach, well let me go things call me away from the keys, to all have a wonderful day and smile..eddie

4 comments:

Your Friend said...

Love the picture you chose for this post, Eddie..

Hopefully I'll get to the beach this year... would love to.. always love the sound of the waves...

Eddie said...

thanks peanut, the beach is always nice

MarmiteToasty said...

I LOVE the beach and where I live we are so very spoilt for choice :)

Good postive post Eddie..... :) well chufted for ya and your attitude towards life....

x

DirkStar said...

Hello good man!

Thanks for your kind words.

Good to see you bouncing back.