Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy day


Well today was long but good, got the fuel pump in at last, 94 firebirds suck if you have to drop the gas tank, but it is doneeeee. Things are good and each day gets better, lots of work and happy with the way i'am working on me, starting to feel i just might make myself happy in life, got to do head gaskets on a dodge in the morning and then a motor in a toyota, so no time to ride but like the thought of it. weekend will be fleet service and then who knows, maybe the moon, to all have a great nite and be happyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

3 comments:

~d said...

Good Morning, Eddie!
How nice to see you!
I was on a mad hunt about a week ago for Heather. I have decided to give up.
(sigh)
It is very nice to see you!
Be well!

Manny said...

I used to drive a Firebird. Followed you from Jillies.

Cazzie!!! said...

I love that poster there, it is all so true!!!