Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Never sleep alone!!!!!!!


Well this is my room and i share it with the crew, 4 cats and two dogs, the room has changed alot but the baby's are always some where in it, one of them sleeps with me ever night, the rest come and go, pink said i needed to post so here i'am been kind of busy lately so not much time and when i do have time can't seem the find the words i want to write, and yes that's a bull dog with my cats, mojo gives her cat loving all the time and she loves it, when mojo was a little cat he use to sit in her food bowl while she ate and she never once got mad, just rooted him around to eat, so don't believe what you hear about bull dogs, its all in the way they are raised, and mine was raised right a big baby, sleeps by my bed and snores worst than me. Been doing good lately have my good days and bad but all in all i get by, work is good and life shows new paths each day, the only thing i really miss is being in her arms at times(and sexxxxxxxxx) hehehe, but i do alright by myself, learning to count on me only and standing taller every day. I live for me now, don't care what people think of me i do the best i can at this time and it will only get better as time moves on, little things seem to mean a lot more to me than they ever did, i take time to look at the wonderful things around me that god put here for us, or who ever you think put it all here, don't won't to upset anyone here..., but i do plan to blog more just getting me straight first so that i can come on here and not be so lost for words, got to get me something to take picture with so i can post more of them, i see such wonderful shit every day, stuff that most people just walk by and never see, so we will see what happens here... well pink i posted just for you dear, thanks for wanting me to, its nice to know someone really wants to hear about my life in this big old world, to all the blog people out there have a wonderful night and be safe......Eddie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

♥ Just stay true to you babe.

Pink said...

Glad to see you back, Eddie!!
xx
pinks

Eddie said...

jeannie- always will, thanks

pink- come and go working on ittttt

Deb said...

love your "family" eddie.

I'm an animal lover too...looks like you give them a good life.

I enjoyed this post because I'm at the stage in life where the "simpler" things are things I enjoy....my bike rides make me feel alive (mountain bike!) and I, too, notice the beauty in the little things when I'm out there.

Glad you're doing well.

Eddie said...

Thanks deb, i'm getting were i see things in life i never saw before, and i like the things in life, the little things make me smile...

Vixen said...

Haha.... That looks *a lot* like my bed on a normal day/night. But it's more like 2 cats, 3 dogs. :)