Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well another one comes and goes, and it was a good one, kids did good and all went well, abram had his first one and did well, abram is my sons bull dog, he had fun.. this will be the last one with all of us together in one house but thats life and it moves on so i must move with it, 2010 will be a good year and the first time i have been on my own since i was 19 years old, i look forward to it just being me, and of course my big dog and cats, well to all out there in the blog world i wish you the best day ever...eddie

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

(((Eddie)))) hey you, I often wonder how you are doing...... hope all is well as can be.....

x

Pink said...

Hi Eddie - been a few months since that last post.

Happy 4th of July!

How you doing?

xx
pinks