Monday, November 16, 2009

Time for a new day!!!!!!


Well as the sun rises over a dark night it's time for me to step into the light and see the day for what it is, for the last 4 years i have sit and put my head in the sand waiting for god knows what,its time for a change in life and it starts with this blog, I'm tired if the Winnie shit i write about a past lost, I'm tired of living in a dream world that is not real, its time i pull up the old pants and kick a few ass's, i know a lot of people look at me as a peace of shit and all i have to say on that is don't look!!!!!!!
At the age of 51 i look forward to being just me again, since i was 18 i have always had some one to take care of in life, well now its just me and dam I'm going to make the most of it,got my dog and cat and that's all i really need, they say in life all works out for a reason well i see that now, i would Rather live alone than to live a fake life, my fat cat keeps me warm at night, well lets see how all this works out to all have a wonderful night...Eddie

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

(((Eddie))) sometimes it takes a while to realise what you want and need......

x