Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A better day!!!!



Well the rain is still here, tooth hurts and Im behind on work due to the rain but all in all i feel better inside. Brat is out of town for a week and its just me and the boy, lets me see what it will be like to live alone without a woman around(not bad) Got to go to the doctor today for tooth and have a motor to finish if rain ever stops, my back yard is like mush right now,got a new sony sure shot so plan to do a lot more pictures of my work and things i like. I really do thank you all for the support you have gave me, i can see a light at the end of the tunnel and i know i will be fine when all the dust clears, the last few days have been kind of nice just to be here by my self , i have had some fun messing with the boy and his friends, did some house work and just been me, sitting here drinking coffee loving my cat who wants to say hi to every one, Mojo seems to like to blog with me, But all in all i feel more like me today and i like what i see in my future, there all way to many things in this world i love to hide in a hole, don't really know what will happen with brat but what ever happens i will survive and live life and have fun. When brat gets back and has time to rest maybe we can sit down and calmly talk about the future and get some things stright about what we want to do with our life's. But for now work and pets are my life and thats enough for now, well got to go get dressed for doctor and chase cats around the house, to all be safe and have fun in life....Eddie...

3 comments:

Pink said...

owwwwwwwww

hows the tooth?
xx
pinks

Your Friend said...

Think toothache must be one of the worst things... hope you're okay, Eddie.

((hugs))

TK Kerouac said...

hi
I would need your gmail account to send a private invite to
my blog
my gmail is traceykwhite@gmail.com